Makes about 30
You need just two ingredients, quality Brazil nuts and good chocolate, for this fabulous snack. Flavour-wise they will be far superior to the shop-bought variety.
30 good sized, shelled Brazil nuts
250-300 good quality dark chocolate, chopped into pieces
Put the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water until melted, stirring every so often. Have a cake rack ready over a sheet of cling film or a tray.
Dip the Brazils into the melted chocolate a few at a time, then remove with a fork, tapping it on the side of the bowl to encourage the excess chocolate to run back into the bowl and carefully place on the wire rack.
Place the rack in the fridge for 30 minutes, remove the nuts from the rack and store in an airtight container in a cool place. Eat within a week.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Yves Saint Laurent ad banned for featuring 'unhealthily underweight' model
Insomnia could be cured with one simple therapy session, new study claims
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 2 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who left house after argument with her parents
- 3 School kitchen manager 'fired from Colorado school for giving hungry students free lunches'
- 4 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 5 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With offices in Manchester, Lon...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£23K: Guru Careers: We're seeking an experienced Membership Administrator, to ...