Cocktail: Fireside Flip
A rich, warming spiced cocktail perfectly suited to the colder months, and with flavours reminiscent of the festive period, it is an ideal addition to New Year's Eve gatherings.
Thursday 31 December 2009
1 whole egg
30ml sloe gin
20ml Highland Park 12-year- old whisky
1 barspoon/teaspoon ginger jam
A dash of demerara sugar syrup
A dash of angostura bitters
Stir the jam into alcohol in a shaker, add other ingredients, dry shake (without ice), shake with cubed ice, double strain into a sherry glass without ice, and garnish with grated nutmeg.
Life & Style blogs
High-oestrogen contraceptive pills could raise breast cancer risk by 50%, study suggests
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
- 1 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Kelsey Grammer forgives the man who raped and murdered his sister in 1975
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...