This has been the biggest-selling cocktail in all of the restaurants. Keith Floyd had a couple during his last lunch at the Fish House in Lyme Regis before he sadly passed away.
2 morello cherries in Somerset eau de vie
250ml sparkling wine
Place a cherry with a teaspoon or two of the cherry liqueur in the bottom of 2 champagne glasses, preferably saucers.
Top up with 125ml of sparkling wine or Champagne.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 2 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...