Wild garlic and chilli sauce
Makes about half a litre
This one can also be tossed into a quick pasta or used as a straight sauce or dressing for grilled fish that needs a bit of zing. Or it can transform some simple grilled or barbecued squid and salad leaves into a great starter.
200g wild garlic leaves, washed and dried
50-80g fresh red chillies, stalks trimmed and roughly chopped
200-250ml rapeseed oil
2tsp sea salt
Put all of the ingredients into a liquidiser or food processor and blend as coarsely or as smoothly as you wish. Season to taste, then transfer to sterilised jars, seal the lid and store for 3-6 months.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Condom couture: Latex dresses hit the catwalk to raise awareness for HIV and Aids
- 1 Calum Chambers: Southampton's latest example of Generation X-factor
- 2 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Exclusive: David Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...