Wild garlic and chilli sauce
Makes about half a litre
This one can also be tossed into a quick pasta or used as a straight sauce or dressing for grilled fish that needs a bit of zing. Or it can transform some simple grilled or barbecued squid and salad leaves into a great starter.
200g wild garlic leaves, washed and dried
50-80g fresh red chillies, stalks trimmed and roughly chopped
200-250ml rapeseed oil
2tsp sea salt
Put all of the ingredients into a liquidiser or food processor and blend as coarsely or as smoothly as you wish. Season to taste, then transfer to sterilised jars, seal the lid and store for 3-6 months.
Life & Style blogs
Is it the end of the road for three-point turn in driving test?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Black Friday: best UK tech deals on iPads, Macs, PS4 and more
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 School playground evacuated over 'unusually aggressive' grey squirrel
- 2 Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke beats opponent 33 years his junior in exhibition boxing match
- 3 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 4 Today was a bad day for renters, landlords, and democracy
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
iJobs Food & Drink
£31000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the UK, the major project fo...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: h2 Recruit Ltd: Are you a high achieving...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: h2 Recruit Ltd: A rapidly growing Hotel ...
£15000 - £16800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Tyre Technician / Mechanic is...