The crunch bunch: Super southern Italians
Sunday 16 November 2008
La Pergola at the Wheatsheaf
Cambridge Road, Harlton, Cambridge, tel: 01223 260 005
The Simone family, who took over this pub last year, hail from Campania, hence the inviting menu of squid stuffed with tuna and olives and pizza Margherita
16 High Street, Woking, Surrey, tel: 01483 770 742
Cousins Michele and Francesco have transported Bella Napoli to Woking, where locals love the swordfish in tomato and oregano sauce and spaghetti alla vongole
21 Westow Street London SE19, tel: 020 8771 7327
The food at Efisio Fronteddu's restaurant wanders around the Med, but always has something – wild boar, malloreddus pasta with sausage – from his native Sardinia
Life & Style blogs
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...