The crunch bunch: Super southern Italians
Sunday 16 November 2008
La Pergola at the Wheatsheaf
Cambridge Road, Harlton, Cambridge, tel: 01223 260 005
The Simone family, who took over this pub last year, hail from Campania, hence the inviting menu of squid stuffed with tuna and olives and pizza Margherita
16 High Street, Woking, Surrey, tel: 01483 770 742
Cousins Michele and Francesco have transported Bella Napoli to Woking, where locals love the swordfish in tomato and oregano sauce and spaghetti alla vongole
21 Westow Street London SE19, tel: 020 8771 7327
The food at Efisio Fronteddu's restaurant wanders around the Med, but always has something – wild boar, malloreddus pasta with sausage – from his native Sardinia
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 3 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 4 Britney Spears sings 'Alien' without Auto-Tune in embarrassing leaked audio clip
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...