Top organic wine to get award
Monday 01 February 2010
BioFach, the World Organic Trade Fair, in conjunction with MUNDUS vini, an international wine academy, and
Meininger Verlag, a respected German magazine devoted to wines, is hosting the first international organic wine award and event.
A total of 700 certified organic wines (still wines, sparkling wines, pearl wines and liqueur wines) entered the competition and the wine hall will have over 300 wine exhibitors for tasting including the winners -– look for the day-lit hall 4A at NürnbergMesse.
BioFach itself attracts nearly 50,000 visitors and exhibitors and this year’s theme is Organic + Fair and includes Vivaness, a natural cosmetics and wellness trade fair.
MUNDUSvini BioFach International Organic Wine Award
at BioFach 2010 (21 st Annual World Organic Trade Fair)
NürnbergMesse, Nürnberg, Germany
February 17-20, 2010
day rate: €30
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...