Top organic wine to get award
Monday 01 February 2010
BioFach, the World Organic Trade Fair, in conjunction with MUNDUS vini, an international wine academy, and
Meininger Verlag, a respected German magazine devoted to wines, is hosting the first international organic wine award and event.
A total of 700 certified organic wines (still wines, sparkling wines, pearl wines and liqueur wines) entered the competition and the wine hall will have over 300 wine exhibitors for tasting including the winners -– look for the day-lit hall 4A at NürnbergMesse.
BioFach itself attracts nearly 50,000 visitors and exhibitors and this year’s theme is Organic + Fair and includes Vivaness, a natural cosmetics and wellness trade fair.
MUNDUSvini BioFach International Organic Wine Award
at BioFach 2010 (21 st Annual World Organic Trade Fair)
NürnbergMesse, Nürnberg, Germany
February 17-20, 2010
day rate: €30
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...