Top organic wine to get award
Monday 01 February 2010
BioFach, the World Organic Trade Fair, in conjunction with MUNDUS vini, an international wine academy, and
Meininger Verlag, a respected German magazine devoted to wines, is hosting the first international organic wine award and event.
A total of 700 certified organic wines (still wines, sparkling wines, pearl wines and liqueur wines) entered the competition and the wine hall will have over 300 wine exhibitors for tasting including the winners -– look for the day-lit hall 4A at NürnbergMesse.
BioFach itself attracts nearly 50,000 visitors and exhibitors and this year’s theme is Organic + Fair and includes Vivaness, a natural cosmetics and wellness trade fair.
MUNDUSvini BioFach International Organic Wine Award
at BioFach 2010 (21 st Annual World Organic Trade Fair)
NürnbergMesse, Nürnberg, Germany
February 17-20, 2010
day rate: €30
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
- 5 John Barrowman praised for Commonwealth Games opening ceremony gay kiss
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...