Trending: The phone case that's strictly not for losers
I am, I have to admit, a massive loser. Not in that way. What I mean is, I lose my personal possessions with the same facility other people have for breathing or sleeping. I've said goodbye – or rather, not said goodbye – to two pairs of headphones and, er, four iPhones this year. Shudder then, at the new BookBook iPhone holder (£49.99), which keeps your phone snug, while also acting as your wallet, with room for notes, credit cards and train tickets.
Some will doubtlessly find it charming, but I fear the designer has given little thought to what happens when you leave your phone on the 67 bus to Wood Green and have to chase it down, Hawaii Five-0-style, in a taxi, as happened to me last Thursday. How ever would I have paid?
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The 10 Best new smartphones
Microsoft drops controversial Xbox One DRM pre-owned game and connection policies following outcry from gamers
End the scepticism! Environment Secretary Owen Paterson urges UK to adopt use of GM crop technology
Stripes set to be big for Dolce and Gabbana as fashion designers get 20 months in prison for tax evasion
Study claims ‘inner peace’ can help pupils to cope with exams
- 1 ‘Hello, NME? I’d like to complain about your Tom Odell review. Why? I’m his dad’
- 2 Richard Nieuwenhuizen death: Six teenagers and 50-year-old father convicted of manslaughter in shocking case of referee killed over a game of football
- 3 Exclusive: Newcastle United's star talent-spotter Graham Carr on brink as Joe Kinnear sparks walkout at St James' Park
- 4 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats
- 5 From charmer to bully: My encounter with Charles Saatchi
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£550 - £600 per day: Orgtel: C++ Python Developer - Banking - London - Up to £...
£200 - £250 per day: Progressive Recruitment: Java Developer - Urgent Requirem...
£40000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS : Progressive Recruitment: Sap Consultant...
£45000 - £60000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: SAP PP functional consulta...