Aliens: Colonial Marines ‘Fight the Fear’ in new trailer
Latest trailer outlines survival multiplayer mode.
Michael Plant is chief editor and writer of gaming ezine and blog GamesCatalyst.com, as well as editor of 'The Independent'’s games review printed in the Saturday supplement 'Information'. Established in February 2011, Games Catalyst endeavours to bring its unique brand of fact and satire to the videogaming community and, in tandem with 'The Independent', hopefully turn a few non-believers on to gaming while we’re at it.
Monday 26 November 2012
Sega have released a trailer outlining Survival Mode in the up-and-coming Aliens: Colonial Marines set for release on 12th February next year for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC.
Four marines, a whole host of xenos and no respawns (for the marine players at least). The ‘Fight the Fear’ bit coming in when left alone, the final survivor must fight on against the odds.
What better time to say ‘In space, no one can hear you scream’?
Check our full preview of Aliens: Colonial Marines here.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Senior Automation QA ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# .NET...
£30 - £32 per hour + free parking: PCR Recruitment Limited: World's Leading Cl...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: PCR Recruitment Limited: Server Side Dev...