Game of the week - EyePet (PS3) £34.99
Wednesday 21 October 2009
The sickeningly cute star of new PlayStation 3 title EyePet is more than just a bundle of (virtual) fluff. He (she? It?) is the world’s first ‘alternate reality’ monkey and is set to invade living rooms across the country when the game launches on Friday.
Life & Style blogs
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 3 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior IT Support Analyst...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An excellent opportunity ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Systems Administra...
£29000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst- (Customer Suppor...