Games Review: Hysteria Hospital:
DS, PC, Wii, Oxygen Interactive,
£19.99 – £29.99
Friday 24 July 2009
While the title might lead you to believe that the titular hospital is full of unfortunates in straightjackets, Hysteria Hospital: Emergency Ward isn’t nearly as exciting. The aim is to gallop from ward toward filling beds, medicating characterless patients and making as much money as possible. For once – MRSA notwithstanding – here’s something that actually makes the NHS look good. As management games go, this is really quite monotonous stuff and there aren’t even any biblical plagues or swine flu outbreaks to make it more interesting.
Life & Style blogs
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company has 30 years of ex...
£27000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing cloud based I...
£28000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Front End Web Developer is re...
£22500 - £30000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Sthree are looking for experie...