Games Review: Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks
Friday 11 December 2009
With its mix of exploration, adventure and puzzle-solving, Spirit Tracks serves up a perfectly balanced slice of Zelda. There’s a princess to rescue, dungeons to perambulate through and plenty of stylus- based swordplay. But lest this should seem like the games designers have phoned in their latest creation, let me add that Spirit Tracks is endlessly inventive and has new features galore, including using the DS’s microphone to allow players to create whirlwind weapons and play spell-casting pan pipes. Pacy, absorbing and very, very playable.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Life & Style blogs
Autumn Statement 2013: Car tax disc scrapped after 93 years
The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
The 50 Best Christmas Gifts for Women
Two million passwords stolen from Facebook, Twitter and Google
Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL CSS Develop...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Graduate QA/Graduate T...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (MySQL, ...