Games review: New Super Mario Brothers
Friday 20 November 2009
While on one hand, New Super Mario Brothers is a case of business as usual, with a familiar cast and objectives (rescue the beleaguered Princess Peach once again), the sheer skill with which it has been put together makes it as fresh as a brand new title. Accomplished as a single-player, pick-up-andplay game, it comes into its own when you play it with others. A retro classic that’s thoroughly modern.
Life & Style blogs
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 Greggs Google fail: bakery falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
- 3 Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior DBA (SQ...
£45000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Harrington Sta...
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: UI Developer (HTML5, C...
£300 - £340 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: We are currently seeking...