Games Review: Tour de France 2009
Xbox Live Arcade, Cyanide
Friday 24 July 2009
Prolong the pedalpowered magic beyond tomorrow with Tour de France 2009: the Official Game. This cycling sim mixes management with racing, seeing you attempt to lead your team to victory over the event’s stages. For all its official status, Tour de France 2009 is a relatively low-key affair but manages to convincingly capture some of the blood, sweat and Lycra of the world’s most famous bike race.
Life & Style blogs
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 West poised to join forces with President Assad in face of Islamic State
- 3 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
- 4 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C#.NET VB6 Developer (Software Developer, Softwa...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer (TSQL, S...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End UI/U...