Games Reviews: Alien vs Predator
Friday 19 February 2010
£29.99 – £49.99
Format PC, PS3, Xbox 360
The latest AvP title essentially offers three games in one. Choose between single-player campaigns, where you play either as a marine (whatever), an alien (much better) or a predator (awesome). While this might sound like a bargain way to get a trio of titles for the price of one, be warned that each separate tranche has the same frustrating glitches and patchy controls. If you can put up with these flaws, however, and are in the mood for some thoroughly enjoyable multi-player action, then Alien vs Predator becomes a much better prospect.
Life & Style blogs
George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained in Los Angeles after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Scottish independence: Britain faces 'constitutional crisis' at next election
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in Camden
- 2 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 3 George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
- 4 Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Service Delivery Manager (Product Ma...
£350 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Senior C++ Developer – L...
£65000 - £75000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based i...
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has bee...