Games Reviews: Dante’s Inferno
Friday 05 February 2010
£29.99 – £49.99
Format PSP, PS3, Xbox 360
Publisher Electronic Arts
Take one epic poem, play fast and loose with its narrative style, throw in some devilishly good graphics and plenty of gore, and you have a recipe for a gamer’s heaven, set in hell. Dante’s Inferno might not be a scholarly interpretation of the DivineComedy but it’s ripsnortingly good fun, a mix of magic and combat that will be familiar to fans of the God of Warseries. Set pieces are storming, the graphics are, well, graphic and the end-of-level bosses are fiendish. Fun? Hell, yeah.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# ASP.NET Developer (...
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior C# WPF .NET Dev...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: QA Manual Tester FX Trading Platform/Derivative...