Lower the US drinking age to 18 and stop wearing big sunglasses: top Diggs
Wednesday 20 April 2011
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on April 19.
1. All women. Please stop wearing these. They look horrible - pictures of Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie wearing oversized sunglasses.
2. The drinking age should be 18, period - an article about underage binge drinking, and how dropping the US legal drinking age to 18 would reduce binge drinking-related tragedies.
3. This Is How the TSA Pats Down a 6-Year-Old Girl - a video of a 6-year-old girl getting patted down and drug tested by TSA staff.
4. f**k Yeah, Chrome - a screenshot of an online Italian exam in Google's Chrome browser showing the browser's automatic "This page is in Italian. Would you like to translate it?" translation option.
5. Ahhh Technology - a photo of an Xbox 360 and a piece of paper over it that reads "broken" while the much older Nintendo Entertainment System next to it is labeled "still works!"
Life & Style blogs
Your best friend as a teenager can determine how healthy you are as an adult
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
New Apple TV release date and price: streaming box and games console will launch in October
Google logo history: A trip through the search engine's gradually smoothening logo
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
UN investigating British Government over human rights abuses caused by IDS welfare reforms
- 1 If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 Idris Elba is ‘too street’ to play 007, says James Bond author
- 4 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 5 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£26000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is a rapidly expandi...
£20000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is a rapidly expandi...
£30 - 40k + Benefits & Bonus: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is the single governing and regul...