Lower the US drinking age to 18 and stop wearing big sunglasses: top Diggs
Wednesday 20 April 2011
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on April 19.
1. All women. Please stop wearing these. They look horrible - pictures of Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie wearing oversized sunglasses.
2. The drinking age should be 18, period - an article about underage binge drinking, and how dropping the US legal drinking age to 18 would reduce binge drinking-related tragedies.
3. This Is How the TSA Pats Down a 6-Year-Old Girl - a video of a 6-year-old girl getting patted down and drug tested by TSA staff.
4. f**k Yeah, Chrome - a screenshot of an online Italian exam in Google's Chrome browser showing the browser's automatic "This page is in Italian. Would you like to translate it?" translation option.
5. Ahhh Technology - a photo of an Xbox 360 and a piece of paper over it that reads "broken" while the much older Nintendo Entertainment System next to it is labeled "still works!"
Life & Style blogs
Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
Uber's real-time nearby cars map is fake, data experts claim
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 2 It won’t work, Jeremy: The Health Secretary has lost the confidence of the medical profession in his attempt to reform the NHS
- 3 Uber's real-time nearby cars map is fake, data experts claim
- 4 Kim Jong-un awarded global statesmanship prize by Indonesia
- 5 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital and print design a...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Report Analyst - Essex - up to £60,0...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family run IT service busi...
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family run IT service busi...