The most popular people on social networking sites Weibo, Twitter and Facebook recorded on January 31.
The web's most closely followed personalities are singers and actors.
American pop singer Lady Gaga leads the web's popularity contest with 27,305,510 fans on Facebook and 7,947,497 followers on Twitter.
People around the world are pressing the "Like" button on Michael Jackson's Facebook page. The famed American singer-songwriter has the most popular page on Facebook with 27,752,689 fans.
Chinese actress Yao Chen is the most popular person on China's microblogging equivalent of Twitter, Sina's Weibo. The 31-year-old has accumulated a total of 5,240,143 followers.
Most popular pages on Facebook:
1. Michael Jackson - 27,752,689 fans
2. Lady Gaga - 27,305,510 fans
3. Eminem - 26,808,405 fans
4. Rihanna - 22,845,949 fans
5. Megan Fox - 20,581,429 fans
Most popular people on Twitter according to Listorious:
1. Lady Gaga - 7,947,497 followers
2. Justin Bieber - 6,940,846 followers
3. Britney Spears - 6,719,546 followers
4. Barack Obama - 6,488,782 followers
5. Ashton Kutcher - 6,280,617 followers
Most popular people on Sina's Microblog (Weibo):
1. Yao Chen - 5,240,143 followers
2. Dees - 4,802,493 followers
3. Zhao Wei - 4,508,050 followers
4. Cai Kang Yong - 4,269,654 followers
5. Xiena - 3,890,941 followers