Bogus jobs and sex links listed on job site
Tuesday 11 December 2012
The Government's new job search website – already hit by claims it leaves users vulnerable to hackers – has seen thousands of fake roles and links to pornographic websites posted online.
Around 6,000 positions have been removed from the Universal Jobmatch since it opened on 19 November, including supposed jobs with the intelligence services and even the Mafia.
Life & Style blogs
New £3 pill that will help stop you drinking too much available on the NHS
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This consulting firm are searching for an Adva...
£20000 - £26000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Desktop Support Analyst - Sutton, Su...
£15k - 18k per year + Benefits & OTE: Opilio Recruitment: Digital Media, Mob...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + £70,000 OTE: h2 Recruit Ltd: London, Reading , Sou...