Modern Warfare 2's expansion pack and Bad Company 2 dominate the Steam Network charts, but the morning of Monday, July 26 found Mafia II mounting its own assault prior to an August 24 release date.
The Digital Deluxe edition includes a few extra tidbits such as a couple of extra cars and costumes as well as instant access to 2002's original Mafia.
Paradox Interactive extended a half-price sale across its catalogue on Steam, Direct2Drive, Impulse, and its own site, GamersGate. Mount & Blade: Warband is one of the titles to benefit, appearing in the Top 5 charts at both Direct2Drive and Impulse.
It's a multi-faceted Time Lord who tops Direct2Drive's chart, however. Doctor Who: The Adventure Games was jointly developed by the BBC, UK software company Sumo Digital, and game design legend Charles Cecil.
Made available for free in the UK on the BBC's website, the first two of four episodes have been bundled together for international fans, and 25 percent off the $5 retail price hasn't done it any harm either.
Steam (General gaming and own label -
1) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack
2) Battlefield Bad Company 2
3) Mafia II Digital Deluxe Edition
4) APB All Points Bulletin
5) Mafia II
Direct2Drive (General gaming -
1) Doctor Who: The Adventure Games - Episode 1 and 2
2) EverQuest II Power Level Bonus Pack
3) Star Wolves 3
4) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
5) Mount and Blade: Warband
Impulse (Strategy -
1) Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity
2) Disciples III - Renaissance
3) Mount & Blade: Warband
4) Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection
5) Sins of a Solar Empire - Diplomacy
GamersGate (General gaming and own label -
1) Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon expansion pack
2) Europa Universalis III: Napoleon's Ambition
3) Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne
4) Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
5) Hearts of Iron III
Good Old Games (Classics -
1) Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
2) Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
3) Master of Orion 1 and 2
4) Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition