Portal 2 tops the Steam Network's chart for the week ending April 26, with the Portal + Portal 2 bundle close behind and Portal in fifth; spooky survivalist shooter Metro 2033 rides high on GamersGate thanks to a special sale price.
Portal's ascension is fitting, given that the Steam Network is owned and operated by Portal developer Valve Corporation.
The GamersGate daily deal knocked 75% off Metro 2033's price, halving Steam's offer in the process.
Based on a Russian novel of the same name, Metro 2033 takes note of player choices throughout the game and its ending depends on the cumulative value of those choices.
Bulletstorm returns to the top of Direct2Drive's chart. It was featured as a one-day discount on April 24, part of the retailer's month of daily deals.
1) Portal 2
2) Portal Bundle ( Portal + Portal 2)
3) Metro 2033
4) Operation Flashpoint: Red River
*Based on revenue, not units sold
3) Rift Digital Collector's Edition
4) Crysis 2
5) Battlefield 3
1) Metro 2033
2) Two Worlds 2
3) Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
4) Sid Meier's Civilization V
5) Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
1) Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
2) GalCiv II - Ultimate
3) Defense Grid Gold
4) Light of Altair
5) Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy pack
Good Old Games (
1) Alone In The Dark 1+2+3
3) Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
4) Another World: 15th Anniversary Edition
5) Planescape Torment