A week after the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, YouTube's video gaming category is full to the brim of previews offering a glimpse into the coming year's digital distractions.
The Nintendo 3DS was unveiled to journalists crowded into the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 15, and part of its 3D effect can be seen here.
Microsoft also came up trumps with their family-friendly, hands-free control system called Kinect.
Other big hits of the show were the Star Wars-related video game trailers for The Old Republic and The Force Unleashed 2, Portal 2 on PC, 360 and PlayStation 3, an Assassin's Creed sequel, and further additions to the Battlefield and Call of Duty series.
Most viewed YouTube video gaming clips of the week, Thursday, June 24:
Nintendo 3DS first hands-on - 1,227,763 total views
2) Kinect for Xbox 360 montage - 883,040 total views
3) Star Wars: The Old Republic E3 2010 trailer - 744,738 total views
4) Ikariam trailer - 593,973 total views
5) Call of Duty: Black Ops remix - Eminem 'Won't Back Down' - 622,677 total views
6) Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam - E3 announcement trailer - 519,797 total views
7) Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - E3 trailer - 770,902 total views
8) Portal 2, TWiT demonstration @E3 - 372,234 total views
9) Portal 2 demo (part 1) - E3 2010 - 507,826 total views
10) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - 'Betrayal' trailer - 443,457 total views