A short film made by director Kevin Tancharoen ( Dancelife, Fame) to help pitch a new film based on the Mortal Kombat game franchise lodges itself in both first and second place in the week's most viewed gaming videos on YouTube, Wednesday, June 16.
The commercial for Starcraft II, due out on July 27, is at third, while an interview with one of the game's more well-known players is sixth.
Trailers for DJ Hero 2 and Driver: San Francisco make an appearance, Blizzard preps World of Warcraft for the Cataclysm game update, and Household Hacker revisits the free MechWarrior 4.
CollegeHumor posted a well-timed skit about the 1997 James Bond video game GoldenEye, considering the revelation that it will indeed be re-made for the Nintendo Wii.
In fourth, a spectacular football game from the Norwegian Premier League finds itself miscategorized in 'gaming' rather than 'sport', but it's worth a watch anyway: Lillestrom show that they've got what it takes to mount a challenge on the league's top three by coming back from 3-0 down in the final four minutes of their June 6 match against Molde.
Mortal Kombat Live-Action HD Promo - 757,094 total views
2) Mortal Kombat Rebirth - 737,167 total views
3) StarCraft II Commercial - 562,105 total views
4) 3 goals in 4 minutes! Amazing football comeback! - 342,447 total views
5) World of Warcraft Cataclysm Zone Changes - 357,450 total views
6) PainUser Interview p1/2 - 305,130 total views
7) DJ Hero 2 - Official Debut Trailer HD - 349,847 total views
8) HOW DO I DRIVE THIS THING? (MechWarrior 4) - 344,483 total views
9) GoldenEye Stand-Off - 247,559 total views
10) Driver Teaser - 250,955 total views