Big Think: Swine flu and the next pandemic
Monday 10 August 2009
Paul Hoffman, Big Think's Editorial Chairman, sets the stage for a panel discussion on global epidemics.
Breakthroughs is a series of conversations among leading researchers on the most important medical discoveries of our time and how these advances are moving from the lab to the doctor's office, from Big Think.
Life & Style blogs
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No new blood and no fresh ideas at Milan Fashion Week: How do you solve a problem like Milano?
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
£115 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Luton: KS2 teacher with SEN responsibi...
£60 - £75 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Administrative Assitant Hertford...
£60000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Reigate...
£120 - £165 per day: Randstad Education Liverpool: Job opportunities for Secon...