Big Think: The hard science of moving on from grief
Tuesday 24 November 2009
Bereavement expert Dr. Katherine Shear reveals what happens inside the grieving brain and offers strategies for coping with loss.
Life & Style blogs
Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
Another transgender model lands contract with top agency IMG
Man charged £223,000 for six craft beers
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
- 3 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 4 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
- 5 Paracetamol Challenge: Mother of girl killed by overdose pleads with teenagers not to take part
£20000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in the centre of Glasgow,...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Joinery Shop Foreman is required to join a p...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Bench Joiner is required to join a privately...