Care home staff admit abuse
Friday 10 February 2012
Three members of staff at a care home at the centre of a Panorama investigation into abuse allegations have admitted mistreating patients.
Wayne Rogers, 31, Alison Dove, 24, and Holly Draper, 22, appeared at Bristol Crown Court charged with a string of offences which occurred at the Winterbourne View care home in Gloucestershire between February and March last year.
Rogers admitted nine charges of ill-treatment, Dove seven and Draper two. The judge bailed them and adjourned sentencing.
Life & Style blogs
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...