Care home staff admit abuse
Friday 10 February 2012
Three members of staff at a care home at the centre of a Panorama investigation into abuse allegations have admitted mistreating patients.
Wayne Rogers, 31, Alison Dove, 24, and Holly Draper, 22, appeared at Bristol Crown Court charged with a string of offences which occurred at the Winterbourne View care home in Gloucestershire between February and March last year.
Rogers admitted nine charges of ill-treatment, Dove seven and Draper two. The judge bailed them and adjourned sentencing.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
- 5 Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants kill 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Sales Account Manager...