Care home staff admit abuse
Friday 10 February 2012
Three members of staff at a care home at the centre of a Panorama investigation into abuse allegations have admitted mistreating patients.
Wayne Rogers, 31, Alison Dove, 24, and Holly Draper, 22, appeared at Bristol Crown Court charged with a string of offences which occurred at the Winterbourne View care home in Gloucestershire between February and March last year.
Rogers admitted nine charges of ill-treatment, Dove seven and Draper two. The judge bailed them and adjourned sentencing.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Florida man sentenced to two-and-a-half years for having sex on the beach in front of a child
- 2 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 3 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 4 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Analyst is required ...
£16000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To succeed, you will need to ha...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join an award winni...
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...