Care home staff admit abuse
Friday 10 February 2012
Three members of staff at a care home at the centre of a Panorama investigation into abuse allegations have admitted mistreating patients.
Wayne Rogers, 31, Alison Dove, 24, and Holly Draper, 22, appeared at Bristol Crown Court charged with a string of offences which occurred at the Winterbourne View care home in Gloucestershire between February and March last year.
Rogers admitted nine charges of ill-treatment, Dove seven and Draper two. The judge bailed them and adjourned sentencing.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Volunteer your expertise as Tr...
£68 - £73 per day + Competitive rates of pay based on experience: Randstad Edu...
£69 - £73 per day + Competitive London rates of pay: Randstad Education Group:...
£117 - £157 per day + Competitive London rates: Randstad Education Group: * Pr...