Care home staff admit abuse
Friday 10 February 2012
Three members of staff at a care home at the centre of a Panorama investigation into abuse allegations have admitted mistreating patients.
Wayne Rogers, 31, Alison Dove, 24, and Holly Draper, 22, appeared at Bristol Crown Court charged with a string of offences which occurred at the Winterbourne View care home in Gloucestershire between February and March last year.
Rogers admitted nine charges of ill-treatment, Dove seven and Draper two. The judge bailed them and adjourned sentencing.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL CSS Develop...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Graduate QA/Graduate T...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (MySQL, ...