Diets: Follow the stars and lose weight (constellations, not celebs)
You're carrying a bit of weight round your middle. I can see a Mars bar in your bag and I can tell from a glance that your BMI is waaaay off. Don't tell me – you must be a Gemini.
No, it's not a lost transcript of the Sherlock Holmes tale The Speckled Gastric Band, where our hero deduces why his clients are lardy via the movements of the stars, but the latest eating plan, the zodiac diet, devised by an astrologer and purporting to help you stay a healthy weight by analysing your star sign.
Yes, you might think I'm talking out of my Aries, but it exists – and, if you think about the cabbage soup diet or sipping Slim-Fast slime in a bid to shape up, maybe it's not a Pisces take after all.
Life & Style blogs
Max power: Nine ways to make your everyday meals more flavourful
Amputee drummer gains 'superhuman' skills with robotic arm
Fenwicks department store withdraws Boy London clothing over 'Nazi' eagle logo complaints
Stevia wonder: The plant that's a super sugar alternative – and free from calories and carbs
International Women's Day 2014: Google makes 80 second video of inspirational women from across the world for animated Doodle
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 4 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...