Diets: Follow the stars and lose weight (constellations, not celebs)
You're carrying a bit of weight round your middle. I can see a Mars bar in your bag and I can tell from a glance that your BMI is waaaay off. Don't tell me – you must be a Gemini.
No, it's not a lost transcript of the Sherlock Holmes tale The Speckled Gastric Band, where our hero deduces why his clients are lardy via the movements of the stars, but the latest eating plan, the zodiac diet, devised by an astrologer and purporting to help you stay a healthy weight by analysing your star sign.
Yes, you might think I'm talking out of my Aries, but it exists – and, if you think about the cabbage soup diet or sipping Slim-Fast slime in a bid to shape up, maybe it's not a Pisces take after all.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 5 battery replacement offered by Apple
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Postpartum psychosis: How Jessica Pidsley was driven to the edge by the rare illness
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: A fast growing Financial Services organisation b...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits: Harrington Starr: An award-win...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: DevOps Engineer - (Linux, Shell, Bash)DevOps Eng...
Flexible for the right candidate: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: I have a fa...