Diets: Follow the stars and lose weight (constellations, not celebs)
You're carrying a bit of weight round your middle. I can see a Mars bar in your bag and I can tell from a glance that your BMI is waaaay off. Don't tell me – you must be a Gemini.
No, it's not a lost transcript of the Sherlock Holmes tale The Speckled Gastric Band, where our hero deduces why his clients are lardy via the movements of the stars, but the latest eating plan, the zodiac diet, devised by an astrologer and purporting to help you stay a healthy weight by analysing your star sign.
Yes, you might think I'm talking out of my Aries, but it exists – and, if you think about the cabbage soup diet or sipping Slim-Fast slime in a bid to shape up, maybe it's not a Pisces take after all.
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...