Health Update: Health nuts
Tuesday 09 March 1993
The researchers point out in the New England Journal of Medicine that in walnuts the ratio of polyunsaturated to saturated fats is 7:1 - one of the highest naturally occurring in foods. The nuts are also extremely versatile: they can easily be added to bread, puddings and entrees.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Bombsheller: The website that makes us all into top fashion designers
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
World Hepatitis Day: we could eliminate hepatitis C in the UK - but only half of those infected know they have it
Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
- 1 Secret Cinema: Why were Back to the Future screenings cancelled?
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
£28000 - £30000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: An ambitious...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Senior SAP MM C...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: SAP BW BO - 6 MONTHS - LONDON London (Gr...
£40000 - £45000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: HSE Mana...