Measles alert over travel to France
Saturday 14 May 2011
Parents planning to take children to France on holiday should get them vaccinated against measles because France is in the grip of an epidemic, the Health Protection Agency says.
France has had 7,000 cases of measles so far this year, according to the HPA. In the UK, there have been 275 laboratory confirmed cases since the start of the year, compared with 33 in the same period last year.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...