Myleene Klass ‘talks sense about breast milk’ shocker
The television presenter and professional bikini-wearer Myleene Klass found out that serving breast milk to friends and family has a nasty side effect – that everyone in the media (yes, that includes me) rears up and starts banging on about it.
Klass was being interviewed about the Big IF London project, which aims to get G8 leaders to end world hunger. In passing she said: “I made everyone try mine [breast milk]. What? It’s not weird. It tastes just like those probiotic yoghurt drinks. Sweet – not as sweet as condensed milk.”
As the world and his dog recoiled in horror, she tweeted: “OMG! I don’t breastfeed my friends, myself or anyone else, although by the sounds of it, there’s a lot of BIG BABIES out there!”
Having tried breast milk (my stepmother’s, after she had my little sister), she’s right – it tastes sweet. It’s perfectly natural to try it, and you lot making a fuss are MASSIVE babies.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
City traders pay £200 for a quick hangover cure
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Gorillaz Phase 4: Cartoon supergroup is back as new artwork is unveiled
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: PMLD Teacher A specialist primary school i...
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you passionate about great ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...