Myleene Klass ‘talks sense about breast milk’ shocker
The television presenter and professional bikini-wearer Myleene Klass found out that serving breast milk to friends and family has a nasty side effect – that everyone in the media (yes, that includes me) rears up and starts banging on about it.
Klass was being interviewed about the Big IF London project, which aims to get G8 leaders to end world hunger. In passing she said: “I made everyone try mine [breast milk]. What? It’s not weird. It tastes just like those probiotic yoghurt drinks. Sweet – not as sweet as condensed milk.”
As the world and his dog recoiled in horror, she tweeted: “OMG! I don’t breastfeed my friends, myself or anyone else, although by the sounds of it, there’s a lot of BIG BABIES out there!”
Having tried breast milk (my stepmother’s, after she had my little sister), she’s right – it tastes sweet. It’s perfectly natural to try it, and you lot making a fuss are MASSIVE babies.
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy former nurse, 75, passes away at assisted dying clinic after deciding old age is 'awful'
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 1 Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
- 2 Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
- 3 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 4 'Gene drive': Scientists sound alarm over supercharged GM organisms which could spread in the wild and cause environmental disasters
- 5 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an I...
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...