Myleene Klass ‘talks sense about breast milk’ shocker
The television presenter and professional bikini-wearer Myleene Klass found out that serving breast milk to friends and family has a nasty side effect – that everyone in the media (yes, that includes me) rears up and starts banging on about it.
Klass was being interviewed about the Big IF London project, which aims to get G8 leaders to end world hunger. In passing she said: “I made everyone try mine [breast milk]. What? It’s not weird. It tastes just like those probiotic yoghurt drinks. Sweet – not as sweet as condensed milk.”
As the world and his dog recoiled in horror, she tweeted: “OMG! I don’t breastfeed my friends, myself or anyone else, although by the sounds of it, there’s a lot of BIG BABIES out there!”
Having tried breast milk (my stepmother’s, after she had my little sister), she’s right – it tastes sweet. It’s perfectly natural to try it, and you lot making a fuss are MASSIVE babies.
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...