'Octomom' doctor has licence revoked
Friday 03 June 2011
The fertility doctor who helped California's so-called Octomom have her eight babies has had his licence revoked by the state's medical board. The board said Michael Kamrava, a doctor in Beverly Hills, had been grossly negligent in transferring "an excessive number" of embryos into Nadya Suleman, now 35.
Ms Suleman gave birth to octuplets in 2009, becoming only the second person in the US to have done so. She became a media sensation until it transpired that she was an unemployed single mother with six other children.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you passionate about great ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...