VITAL SIGNS: Warning: Christmas is a health hazard
Tuesday 20 December 1994
In its Guide to a happy Christmas, the society has given some tips on how to avoid Christmas injuries: Spread the shopping load evenly between your hands and be careful when loading and unloading from trolley to car; Massage and wiggle feet after a serious shopping expedition; When hanging decorations, use a small stepladder rather than wobbling about on a chair - don't stretch too far, move the ladder instead; Bend from the hips and knees when putting the turkey in the oven - and always clear a space first rather than stagger around the kitchen wondering where to put it.
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Londoners agree to give up first-born child in exchange for free internet
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
Average Briton spends £50,000 on alcohol over course of lifetime
- 1 Reyhaneh Jabbari: Iran due to execute woman for murder of her alleged attempted rapist
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 5 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...
£27000 - £30000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client who are...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Huxley Associates are currentl...