Nissan's sleek new Juke is far from boxy
Thursday 07 January 2010
Nissan has given the first hint of what its new small crossover, the Juke will look like. While the first publicity shot artfully conceals the lower half of the Juke's bodywork, it's clear that the new car has an organic, flowing shape.
The company says that this latest model will slot into its range between the Note and the successful mid-sized Qashqai crossover – that seems to be quite a small piece of market territory from which to extract many sales, although the Juke also differentiates itself from the rather square-cut Note at least as much in terms of style as in terms of size, which should open things up a bit.
The Juke will be built at Nissan's UK plant alongside the Note and Qashqai, and will go on sale in the autumn after being formally launched at the Geneva Motor Show in March, although further details of the new model will be released before then on 10 February.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Teacher of English MP...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Out of Hours Club Mana...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Room Leaders required ...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Teacher of MFL German...