Trending: The celebrity banned list
Steve Coogan avoided a driving ban in court yesterday, but not all speedy stars are so lucky. Here are our top-three offenders. * Katie Price: Nicked for failing to be in control of her 7.5-ton (bright pink) horsebox. Banned.
* Jim Davidson: Caught nudging 100mph the heavy-footed comedian joked "Next time I'll pin it on a dead bloke." The judge didn't laugh.
* Geri Halliwell: Asked to be treated "exactly the same as any member of the public" after doing 60 in a 40. The bench happily obliged and took her licence.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' must be averted, warn scientists
Life & Style blogs
American Apparel reveals 62-year-old Jacky O’Shaughnessy as underwear model
Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Titanfall: Release date, gameplay basics, DLC and everything else you need to know
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
- 1 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 2 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Sharknado 2: Former WWE wrestler Kurt Angle to fight second wave of flying sharks
£50000 - £57000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Leading West End law firm is...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Fli...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cardiff: Randstad Education Cardiff require a W...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Preston: Randstad Education is urgently recruit...