Trending: The celebrity banned list
Steve Coogan avoided a driving ban in court yesterday, but not all speedy stars are so lucky. Here are our top-three offenders. * Katie Price: Nicked for failing to be in control of her 7.5-ton (bright pink) horsebox. Banned.
* Jim Davidson: Caught nudging 100mph the heavy-footed comedian joked "Next time I'll pin it on a dead bloke." The judge didn't laugh.
* Geri Halliwell: Asked to be treated "exactly the same as any member of the public" after doing 60 in a 40. The bench happily obliged and took her licence.
Life & Style blogs
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
It's a bit Kraftwerky chez Christopher Kane - the first menswear shown for the spring 2014, images r...
Beards, brawn and body art
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Stair-climbing: A step change in keeping fit
Exposed: Edward Erin, the doctor whose faked asthma drug test results proved fatal
Government says internet companies are 'turning a blind eye' to online child abuse images as Maria Miller calls on Google, Yahoo and BT to take action
- 1 Alan Pardew's warning to Joe Kinnear: I am still the Newcastle manager
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Charles Saatchi accepts caution for assault over incident in Scott’s restaurant when he put his hands on throat of wife Nigella Lawson
- 4 Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo advised to stay at Real Madrid for another 18 months before making possible switch to Manchester United
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
£32000 - £33000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Negotiable Depending on Experience: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green R...
Excellent Salary Package: Austen Lloyd: We have an outstanding opportunity for...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Room Leader NVQ Level ...