Thursday 11 August 1994
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders has set up a working party to study alternatives to the system, which costs millions in unnecessary stock charges and inefficient factory shifts.
Life & Style blogs
Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
Another transgender model lands contract with top agency IMG
Man charged £223,000 for six craft beers
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
- 3 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 4 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
- 5 Paracetamol Challenge: Mother of girl killed by overdose pleads with teenagers not to take part
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will work as part of a smal...
£16000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The ideal candidate will want t...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: IT Support Technician is requir...
£20000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in the centre of Glasgow,...