Six pairs of tickets to give away: Kew The Music
A series of outdoor picnic concerts at Kew Gardens: 3-8 July
Monday 23 April 2012
Kew the Music is a glorious summer music experience. World class artists perform in a week long series of picnic concerts set against the backdrop of the magnificent Victorian Temperate House, in the beautiful botanical setting of Kew Gardens.
We’re offering six lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the concert of their choice:
- 3 July Status Quo with The Straits
- 4 July M People with Chic
- 5 July Pink Martini with TIM MINCHIN
- 6 July James Morrison
- 7 July Will Young with Nerina Pallot
- 8 July Gipsy Kings with Los Lobos
To enter simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Kew The Music’ in the subject field.
For more information, or to book tickets, visit www.kew.org/music
Terms and conditions
This promotion closes at 23.59 on 06/05/12. There are six prizes of two tickets to a Kew The Music concert of the winner’s choice, 3-8 July. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by email on 07/05/12. Over-18’s only. The prizes are nontransferable and there is no cash alternative. Promoter: aka. The Independent's usual competition rules apply.
Life & Style blogs
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: This is a senior appointment with huge potent...
£28000 - £31500 per annum + benefits: Randstad Education Newcastle: Permanent ...
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus: Progressive Recruitment: SAP F...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...