READY TO WEAR . . . BACK TO REALITY
Sunday 27 August 1995
At his autumn / winter 95 show, Dries Van Noten showed silk floral corsages, beautiful big sprawling flowers. But they cost from pounds 175 to a coma-inducing pounds 495 from Browns. So, BTR steps in to help you interpret this hot new look more cheaply. Pictured right are floral hair decorations by Johnny Loves Rosie. They cost pounds 17.50, come in white, peach, deep red, and pale blue, and you can easily adapt them to pin on to your bodice. John Lewis also have splendid fake flowers from pounds 1.10-pounds 15; all you need is a bit of savvy and a safety-pin and you can do as Dries does. AB
! Johnnie Loves Rosie from Space NK, 41 Earlham St, London WC2, mail order on 0171-379 7030. Browns, 23/27 South Molton St, London W1, 0171- 493 1716
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Windows 10: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' to unveil latest operating system
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...