Thanks, brother]

Click to follow
Indy Lifestyle Online
A boy of seven kept cool and saved his baby sister's life when she swallowed a 2p piece. Toddler Kirsty O'Keefe began to choke after swallowing the coin, but brother Ricky thumped her sharply on the back and dislodged the obstruction. Their parents, Jamie and Jenny, said at their home in Dagenham, east London: 'We keep dangerous things away from the children but somehow Kirsty got hold of the moneybox. Within seconds she was choking, but Ricky acted quickly. We're extremely proud of him.

Comments