Three of the Best SUNGLASSES
These square, graded, Seventies-style frames are the ones everyone's talking about. In fact, they're so popular, you'll be lucky to bag yourself a pair at all. Good to look at, they will also look after your eyes, and the neat little diamante heart will put the twinkle back in them.
To buy: Aviators, pounds 127, Chloe Lunettes by Marcolin (stockists: 01635 529997)
Named in honour of Seventies Nordic love-god, Leif Garratt, these sleek shades are the hot favourites at Kirk Originals. Not only do they come in shimmery beige, but also in jet, aubergine, tortoise-shell and silver - whatever matches with your outfit. And, there's no worries about originality - each frame is a limited edition.
To buy: Leif frame, pounds 150, Kirk Originals, 36 Earlham Street, London WC2 (0171-240 5055) and from Harvey Nichols
FOR THE WEEKEND:
If you're out and about this weekend but you don't want to risk losing your best specs - or your eyesight - take a trip down to the nearest high street before you set off. Cheap and cheerful is the name of the day and you could do a lot worse than these classic sunglasses, currently Accessorize's most popular design.
To buy: classic sunglasses, pounds 9.99, Accessorize (stockists: 0171-313 3000)
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£18000 - £24000 per annum + Bens : May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you ar...
£60000 - £70000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Pension: Orgtel: Quantitative Analyst, ...
£200 - £250 per day: Progressive Recruitment: Urgent Requirement: Senior Inf...