Time To Click Photography Competition: Terms & Conditions
Friday 08 October 2010
1. The competition is free to enter. All entries must include a picture of a sporting moment, and specify first name, surname, e-mail. This information may be used for marketing and research purposes by The Independent and BOSS. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please leave the ‘opt-in’ tick-box empty.
2. Terms and conditions on independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, but not to employees of Independent Print Limited, their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition. By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these rules and any conditions.
4. The 20 best photos will be appearing in a gallery evening in Central London.
5. Only one (1) entry per person, per email, per competition. Only one prize to any individual per competition. One winner will be chosen by public vote from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. The prizes are described:
* The winning photo will be published by The Independent Print Limited
* Boss Watch of their choice
* Half a day on Hugo BOSS II yacht with photographer Neal Haynes
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
8. This competition will run from Friday 09th September 2010 until midnight British Time on Monday 20th December 2010. Entries must be received by midnight BST on Sunday 12th December 2010, and the winners will be notified by midday on Friday 17th December 2010.
9. The editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The Independent Print Limited reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Independent Print Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
11. The Independent Print Limited will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
12. The Independent Print Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize.
13. The Independent Print Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Independent Print Limited will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control which may affect the delivery or collection of the prize.
14. The Independent Print Limited reserve the right to publish winners' photographs of the event for publicity and promotional purposes.
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...