Time To Click Photography Competition: Terms & Conditions
Friday 08 October 2010
1. The competition is free to enter. All entries must include a picture of a sporting moment, and specify first name, surname, e-mail. This information may be used for marketing and research purposes by The Independent and BOSS. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please leave the ‘opt-in’ tick-box empty.
2. Terms and conditions on independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, but not to employees of Independent Print Limited, their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition. By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these rules and any conditions.
4. The 20 best photos will be appearing in a gallery evening in Central London.
5. Only one (1) entry per person, per email, per competition. Only one prize to any individual per competition. One winner will be chosen by public vote from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. The prizes are described:
* The winning photo will be published by The Independent Print Limited
* Boss Watch of their choice
* Half a day on Hugo BOSS II yacht with photographer Neal Haynes
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
8. This competition will run from Friday 09th September 2010 until midnight British Time on Monday 20th December 2010. Entries must be received by midnight BST on Sunday 12th December 2010, and the winners will be notified by midday on Friday 17th December 2010.
9. The editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The Independent Print Limited reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Independent Print Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
11. The Independent Print Limited will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
12. The Independent Print Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize.
13. The Independent Print Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Independent Print Limited will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control which may affect the delivery or collection of the prize.
14. The Independent Print Limited reserve the right to publish winners' photographs of the event for publicity and promotional purposes.
Life & Style blogs
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...