Time To Click Photography Competition: Terms & Conditions
Friday 08 October 2010
1. The competition is free to enter. All entries must include a picture of a sporting moment, and specify first name, surname, e-mail. This information may be used for marketing and research purposes by The Independent and BOSS. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please leave the ‘opt-in’ tick-box empty.
2. Terms and conditions on independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, but not to employees of Independent Print Limited, their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition. By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these rules and any conditions.
4. The 20 best photos will be appearing in a gallery evening in Central London.
5. Only one (1) entry per person, per email, per competition. Only one prize to any individual per competition. One winner will be chosen by public vote from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. The prizes are described:
* The winning photo will be published by The Independent Print Limited
* Boss Watch of their choice
* Half a day on Hugo BOSS II yacht with photographer Neal Haynes
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
8. This competition will run from Friday 09th September 2010 until midnight British Time on Monday 20th December 2010. Entries must be received by midnight BST on Sunday 12th December 2010, and the winners will be notified by midday on Friday 17th December 2010.
9. The editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The Independent Print Limited reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Independent Print Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
11. The Independent Print Limited will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
12. The Independent Print Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize.
13. The Independent Print Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Independent Print Limited will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control which may affect the delivery or collection of the prize.
14. The Independent Print Limited reserve the right to publish winners' photographs of the event for publicity and promotional purposes.
The Microsoft mogul told fans a few home truths during his Reddit AMA
Life & Style blogs
Office plants computer chips under workers’ skin instead of ID cards
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
£21000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Key Stage 2 tea...