Time To Click Photography Competition: Terms & Conditions
Friday 08 October 2010
1. The competition is free to enter. All entries must include a picture of a sporting moment, and specify first name, surname, e-mail. This information may be used for marketing and research purposes by The Independent and BOSS. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please leave the ‘opt-in’ tick-box empty.
2. Terms and conditions on independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, but not to employees of Independent Print Limited, their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition. By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these rules and any conditions.
4. The 20 best photos will be appearing in a gallery evening in Central London.
5. Only one (1) entry per person, per email, per competition. Only one prize to any individual per competition. One winner will be chosen by public vote from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. The prizes are described:
* The winning photo will be published by The Independent Print Limited
* Boss Watch of their choice
* Half a day on Hugo BOSS II yacht with photographer Neal Haynes
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
8. This competition will run from Friday 09th September 2010 until midnight British Time on Monday 20th December 2010. Entries must be received by midnight BST on Sunday 12th December 2010, and the winners will be notified by midday on Friday 17th December 2010.
9. The editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The Independent Print Limited reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Independent Print Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
11. The Independent Print Limited will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
12. The Independent Print Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize.
13. The Independent Print Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Independent Print Limited will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control which may affect the delivery or collection of the prize.
14. The Independent Print Limited reserve the right to publish winners' photographs of the event for publicity and promotional purposes.
Life & Style blogs
Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An On-line Sales & Customer Ser...
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the largest hospitality companies...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As a result of significant cont...