A round-up of the most watched videos in the category Lifestyle & Home on how-to video-sharing website Videojug.
This week's top lifestyle videos chart is dominated by new entries and re-entries with only "How to Repair Holes in Walls Before Painting" and "How to Knit a Scarf" remaining from last week's chart.
One of the top tutorials this week is new video "How to Make Turkey Curry," which entered the charts in second position. The video offers some advice on what to do with Christmas leftovers and talks viewers through the step by step process of making a turkey curry.
Other new entries "How to Unblock a Toilet' and "How to Fix a Leaking Radiator Valve" offer viewers some practical DIY advice. Ninth-placed "How to Fix a Leaking Radiator Valve" offers the following advice: try tightening the nuts on the radiator valve, or try fixing tape to the inside of the nut to provide a tighter seal.
Tenth-placed re-entry "How to Make a Cup Float in Mid Air" shows how to perform a simple party trick using only a polystyrene cup and your thumb.
With "+/-" indicating a change in position, the most watched videos on Videojug*, Wednesday, December 29 recorded at 11:00 am GMT, are:
How To Repair Holes In Walls Before Painting (total views: 157,783)
02. How To Make Turkey Curry (total views: 36,505) new entry
03. How To Knit A Scarf (total views: 262,990) +3
04. How To Remove Wax From Clothes or Material (total views: 163,315) new entry
05. What To Do IF You Catch Your Parents Having Sex (total views: 205,281) re-entry
06. How To Unblock A Toilet (total views: 409,734) new entry
07. How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds- Explained (total views: 1,150,762) re-entry
08. How To Install Invisible Shelves (total views: 528,682) re-entry
09. How To Fix A Leaking Radiator Valve (total views: 75,019) new entry
10. How To Make A Cup Float In Mid Air (total views: 367,828) re-entry
*Videojug (www.videojug.com) is an online video-sharing community with a focus on instructional videos in a number of disciplines.