WIN A FERRARI CONVERTIBLE FOR A MONTH WITH THE INDEPENDENT
Wednesday 10 July 1996
Enter our prize draw and you could be the lucky reader who wins the drive of a lifetime, in a Ferrari 348 Spider supplied by specialist car rental firm, TRI.
The prize includes full insurance and delivery to your door, all you have to
worry about is enjoying the thrill of the open road in a car which combines
stunning looks with high performance.
The Ferrari 348 Spider is by any
definition a supercar. The magnificent all aluminium 3405cc, 32 valve, double overhead cam engine develops a heart- pounding 300 bhp, capable of reaching 60 mph in just 5.3 seconds and a top speed of 170 mph. To go with all this power the 348 is meticulously engineered to deliver exceptional road holding and exhilarating handling. The Ferrari 348 Spider is, in true Ferrari tradition, above all an extremely beautiful car.
Designed by Pininfarina and built in Maranello to the highest standards of Italian craftsmanship, this is without doubt one of the most desirable cars on the road.
The Ferrari will be delivered to the lucky winner's door by TRI Car Rental & Leasing, one of the country's leading companies specialising in the rental and leasing of exclusive cars. Whether you want a Ferrari, an Aston Martin, a Porsche or a Mercedes, TRI has a car to suit your requirements. For general enquiries, details of rental charges and any further details please call TRI on 0181 466 7876.
How to enter
To enter our Ferrari prize draw you must collect four differently numbered tokens from the eight we will be printing in The Independent and the Independent on Sunday. Yesterday in The Independent we printed Token 4, today we are printing Token 5. You will need to send your tokens with a completed entry form which will be printed again on Saturday.
Terms and conditions
1. To enter our Ferrari Prize Draw you need to collect 4 differently numbered tokens and complete an entry form.
2. The closing date for entries is 26 July 1996. Send to: The Independent /
Ferrari Prize Draw, PO Box 204, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TZ.
3. For missing tokens or an entry form, please send separate SAE's to: The
Independent/Ferrari, Token Request or Entry Form, PO Box 92, Welwyn
Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1BT. Only 4 tokens are available per
application. Requests must be received by first post 19 July 1996.
4. Employees and agents of Newspaper Publishing Plc or those of any other
national newspaper company or any firm connected with the promotion are not eligible to take part, neither are their
relatives nor members of their families or households.
5. The winner must co-operate for
publicity purposes if required and
accept that his/her name and photograph will be published in the paper.
6. Photocopies of tokens not accepted.
7. The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any entry or competitor, nominee, or to add to, or waive any rules.
8. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of postage will not be
accepted as proof of receipt. The
promoter will not take responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post.
9. Readers may enter more than once, but only one entry can be entered per postal application.
10. The prize will be available to the
winner for one month between August and December 1996 .
11. The winner must be between 25-70 years of age, have held a full driving
licence for a minimum of 2 years and have a satisfactory driving record.
12. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK and the Irish Republic. The prize will be as stated, with no cash
alternative. The Editor's decision is final.
Promoter: Newspaper Publishing Plc, One Canada Square, London E14 5DL.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Windows 10: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' to unveil latest operating system
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Negotiable: Randstad Education Leeds: Randstad Education is the UK market lead...
£100 - £180 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: SEN Teacher requiredRandstad Ed...
£60 - £70 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Special Needs Teaching Assistant ...
£120 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: The Job; Experienced PMLD Teac...