Sunday 24 November 1996
Oh, come, come now. What is all this fuss about brown? Rarely have I seen nearly sane women gripped by such confusion. How can I wear it? What do I wear with it? What shoes do I wear? Calm down, calm down as Harry Enfield's Terry from Brookside would say. It's only a colour. And you can wear it with other colours including all that black stuff you already have, or all on its own (although I think all brown is as naff as can be). If you're wearing a brown bottom then wear brown shoes, if you're wearing a black bottom then you can wear black shoes. And your tights should be the same colour as your shoes, or sheer natural. It's not that difficult. And, before it became "a trend" we all managed to wear brown perfectly well. Breathe, breathe ...
Life & Style blogs
Wii U to beat Xbox One and PS4 at Christmas says Play.com,
Britain's poor 'will die before they retire' if pension reforms aren't matched by health improvements
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Ron Wayne: The Apple founder who missed out on a fortune
eBay XBox One scam: Dad pays £450 for a picture of the console
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# ASP.NET Developer (...
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior C# WPF .NET Dev...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: QA Manual Tester FX Trading Platform/Derivative...