Lone parents gain an ally

Click to follow
LONE parents who receive little or no maintenance from the absent parent can apply for a free booklet on the Child Support Agency which starts in April.

The agency will deal with new child maintenance orders, but existing arrangements will not be taken on until 1996.

Write to the National Council for One Parent Families, 255 Kentish Town Rd, London NW5 2LX, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope with 30p worth of stamps.

Looking for credit card or current account deals? Search here