Bargain Hunter: MyVoucherCodes.co.uk; P&O Ferries' excursion to Calais; Ask two-for-one discounts; free iTunes voucher
* First to a fantastic website I stumbled across earlier this week, MyVoucherCodes.co.uk. The site gathers the cream of the week's reductions in one place, allowing you to simply browse a list of discounted desirables, print off a voucher and bag yourself a real bargain.
* You won't find better value for money than P&O Ferries' excursion to Calais. For an amazing £24, day-trippers receive a return crossing for a car and up to nine people, a case of South African Kumala Intulo wine and a two-for-one voucher redeemable at the ferry's restaurants. Availability is limited, so check this website for further information: www.tinyurl.com/6zqlwc.
* Speaking of two-for-one discounts on quality food, the restaurant chain Ask is offering just that, to celebrate the launch of its new menu. Print off as many vouchers as you'd like at www.tinyurl.com/ 5s2nvs, fill in your details and head to your nearest Ask to enjoy a half-price meal for two. Bear in mind, however, that the offer is not valid on Fridays or Saturdays, and will only be running until 27 November.
* A strange phenomenon has sprung up whereby websites are paying customers to shop with them. The businesses work by passing their sales commission directly on to the consumer rather than pocketing it themselves and instead focus on making money through advertising. By far the most generous is www.topcashback.co.uk.
* Finally to Sainsbury's, where every customer purchasing two chart CDs will be rewarded with a free iTunes voucher worth £15. The voucher is the standard non-expiring type, so could make a great little stocking-filler come Christmas.
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 4 Grace Dent on TV: Extreme Couponing, My Strange Addiction, and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, TLC
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
iJobs Money & Business
£550 - £600 per day: Orgtel: Fidessa Analyst / PM - Banking - London - Up to £...
£450 - £500 per day: Orgtel: Sourcing Manager - Banking - London - Up to £500p...
To be discussed at interview.: Queen Elizabeth's School: An experienced and ef...
£294.05 - £330.92 per day + 150 per day travel and accommodation: Orgtel: A le...
Day In a Page
A five-bedroom bungalow in Hoveton with riverside garden and mooring dock, £550,000
A refurbished one-bedroom flat with south-facing reception and high ceilings. £579,950
A four-bedroom Grade II-listed house in Nazeing with large gardens. £550,000
A modern four-bedroom house in a converted stable within walking distance to Peckham Rye. £695,000
Three-bedroom house in a quiet residential area within close distance to Battersea Park. £450,000
A three-bedroom cottage within commuting distance of London, Norwich and Cambridge. £250,000
A two-bedroom cottage with a sun room and gardens in South Chard. £350,000.
A three-bedroom semi-detached house with original features including fireplaces and wooden flooring. £399,950
A modern two-bedroom flat split across two floors and close to several public transport links. £595,000
A one-bedroom flat with an open-plan reception/kitchen and private balcony. £315,000.
A bright two-bedroom garden flat between South Acton and Chiswick Park. £499,950.
A listed four-bedroom farmhouse with stables, set in four acres. £500,000.
A three-storey family home with four bedrooms and an extended kitchen/diner. £995,000.
A three-bedroom Hamstone cottage in the rolling Somerset countryside. £430,000.
A luxury one-bedroom apartment on the first floor of a converted Victorian house. £425,000.
Three-bedroom semi-detached house with private parking and a rear garden. £249,995.