* Direct Travel has further lowered its already great value holiday insurance on all multi-trip European and world breaks. A family can now pick up a year's worth of European insurance from only £29, while cover on worldwide getaways starts at just £46. The cover can be bought online at Direct-Travel.co.uk – which is also well worth checking out for single-trip policies.
* Marks and Spencer currently has 30 per cent off a range of selected menswear, womenswear, kidswear and lingerie. The online exclusive sale is constantly being updated with new items, with the pick of the bunch being two M&S men's suits for just £80.
* Bunches.co.uk is a great little website for buying flowers on a budget. The site has a very good 'classic value flowers' section where full sprays and bouquets start at £9.99 including gift card, flower food, care instructions and a box of milk chocolates. Even better – all flowers come with free, first-class delivery to any UK address.
* Nationwide Autocentres is currently offering a half-price MOT for all new customers. Simply enter the code HP-MOTE when booking an MOT at NationwideAutocentres.co.uk and the cost will be reduced from £54 to £27. The discount has come about thanks to MyVoucherCodes.co.uk .
* Finally, the Money Saving Expert website has produced a guide on how to make the most of loyalty card schemes. Whether it's Sainsbury's Nectar, Boots Advantage, Tesco Clubcard or one of the many other cards available on the high street, there are several tricks and tips available to ensure you bag the biggest and most relevant savings. Visit: tinyurl.com/o66tgj to find out how to boost the value of your cards.Reuse content