All you need is style: Stella McCartney provides a hit for Chloe
The collection was just as we expected: clothes for people like Stella. Lace dresses, cleavages, masculine tailoring and a lot of saucy cheek. It was the most relevant Chloe has been to fashionable young women for many a season.
McCartney's parents, Linda and Paul, watched as her collection was presented at the Opera Garnier. Linda, to whom the collection was dedicated, said: "I loved it all. I wanted every outfit."
At Alexander McQueen's second ready-to-wear collection for Givenchy, it was the dream team of Katy England and McQueen at their glorious best. The theme was country and western as Tammy Wynette and Dolly Parton have never seen it before.
Givenchy did well to renew McQueen's contract for another three to five years. His tailoring - seen with crystal sequin trouser suits, bustier dresses and his signature all-in-one trouser suit - reigned supreme. Although the styling was pure Eighties cowgirl, you won't have to look like a rancher to wear the clothes when they hit the stores next spring.
Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...