Eurocopy makes headway
Wednesday 13 December 1995
Profits at Eurocopy, the photocopying group that recently called off takeover discussions, were up from pounds 3.6 to pounds 4.2m in the year to September. The chairman, Cyril Gay, said restructuring within the industry presented the group with unique opportunities to expand. The final dividend was increased from 2p to 2.3p.
- 1 Ireland gay marriage vote: 'No' campaign appears to concede amid reports of 'yes' landslide victory
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
- 4 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
Ireland gay marriage vote: 'No' campaign appears to concede amid reports of 'yes' landslide victory
Maryland mother found pushing her dead child on a swing in a playground
Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
iJobs Money & Business
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£45,000 - £55,000: Neil Pavier: Are you looking for your next opportunity for ...
£45,000 - £55,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you a newly qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA qua...
£50,000 - £60,000: Laura Norton: Are you looking for an opportunity within a w...