Fireworks for bug victims
Monday 20 December 1999
Guardian iT, which specialises in the emergency rescue of crashed IT systems, is to broadcast the millennium celebrations on its website, filmed from a camera perched on the roof of its office overlooking the Dome. The website will simultaneously provide news of emergency calls the company has received from its clients. The clients include a third of the FTSE 100 and many of the City's leading investment banks. While the site will not name any names, it will reveal the sectors of the companies which invoke its services on the morning of the new millennium.
The service will be available on www.guardianit.com.
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Devel...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Swift...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: A fast growing Financial Services organisation b...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits: Harrington Starr: An award-win...