Monday 09 January 1995
It said that actual foreign investment in the period was $27.9bn, an increase of 38 per cent year-on-year. Investment from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan fell while that from Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Britain and Germany rose, as did that from multinational corporations.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Housing double whammy: A whole generation ‘won’t be able to buy or rent a home’
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£50000 - £70000 per annum + 28 Days Holiday: Harrington Starr: Java Server Dev...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Java Developme...
£55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Product Specialist (SQL, SQL Server, MS SQ...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Project Manage...