AstraZeneca 'to post £7.5bn pre-tax profits'
Sunday 23 January 2011
Drugs giant AstraZeneca is expected to post a pre-tax profit of £7.5bn when it reports full-year figures this week.
United Utilities and Severn Trent will also update, with both forecast to pay reasonable dividends. Soft drinks firm Britvic will report first-quarter results, with analysts saying it is unlikely to beat last year's year-on-year growth of 15 per cent. Soap-maker PZ Cussons, whose shares rocketed over the year, will release higher than expected profit figures on Tuesday.
- 1 Scientists create transparent mouse complete with see-through organs
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Amazonian Indian tribe filmed making contact with Brazil village in rare video footage
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£300 - £350 per day: Orgtel: Financial Analyst, Forecasting, Halifax, Banking,...
£500 per day: Orgtel: Business Architect - Banking - Bristol - £500 per day A...
£200 - £500 per day + competitive: Orgtel: I am currently working on a large p...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Real Staffing are currently lo...